Philippine Entertainment Enterprise: VIP Service-Specialist
1. Provide VIP Club customers with quality services and handle guest inquiries or complaints.
2. Have teamwork spirit and need to efficiently complete various instructions given by superiors.
3. Listen carefully to VIP needs and establish a good working relationship with relevant departments to meet VIP needs.
4. Effectively follow up on-site customer service and follow-up.
1. University degree or above, relevant work experience is preferred.
2. Good customer service and communication skills.
3. Honest, reliable, conscientious, responsible, and good team spirit.
4. The working time is 8 hours a day.
Working location: Philippines
Holidays: annual leave, sick leave, maternity leave, wedding leave, compassionate leave, etc.
Other benefits: air ticket allowance, insurance, holiday allowance, dormitory allowance, employee meals, transportation allowance, non-recurring bonus, double pay at the end of the year, etc.
If you're interested in this job, you are welcome to fill out the following job application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org，We will contact you as soon as possible and provide you with suitable job opportunities