- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipments;
- Oversee the daily performance of computer systems;
- Ensure all equipments performing properly;
- Maintain record of daily data;
- Provide technical assistance and support to users, diagnosis and resolve problems;
- Confer with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications.
- High school graduate or above;
- Relevant qualifications in Information Technology related field;
- A year experience in the Information Technology industry;
- Basic network, server and PC skills;
- Good command of English and Chinese;
- Willing to work in shift.
Work Location: Philippines
If you're interested in this job, you are welcome to fill out the following job application form and send it to email@example.com，We will contact you as soon as possible and provide you with suitable job opportunities