- Responsible for project control and monitoring within timelines, track and report the progress to senior leadership team.
- Responsible for project cost, quality parameters, contract management.
- Responsible for financial, budgets, managing P&L, manage cash flow planning, and closely monitor operating and capital expenditures.
- Proposing strategic business structures & partnerships to enhance the Company‘s competitive advantages.
- Negotiating and managing the execution of business captures via acquisition to promote the near, mid, and long-term success of Company business. Provide overall leadership and drive key decisions during negotiations.
- Understand and act on areas requiring tactical execution to ensure project success, e.g., forecasting, procurement, installation, etc.
- Obtain a thorough understanding of service development projects including processes, teams, vendors and systems.
- Participant in daily project review and resolve queries accordingly.
- Oversee day-to-day business operations.
- To seek approvals from government agencies and other regulatory authorities for smooth execution and commissioning of project.
- Cross functional coordination with other departments.
- Drive on-time service readiness by driving accountability of key partners, managing critical milestones, identifying and mitigating risks.
- Participate in weekly meetings and leading executive reporting on service readiness.
- Establish and execute procedures for efficient operational reporting, risk management and issue resolution.
- Lead mgmt. of key information (e.g., assets, size, layout, etc.) pertinent to effective service operations.
- Build up the company by recruiting, interviewing, hiring, evaluating and mentoring new talent.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Computer Engineering or related disciplines, with advanced subject matter knowledge across the function.
- At least 5years in managerial role in IT industry.
- Solid background for both Software and Network System.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certified manager would be an added advantage.
- High predisposition to multi-task working and flexibility for dynamic needs.
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to work autonomously.
- Good interpersonal skills to maintain relationships and coordinate internal and external stakeholder requirements.
- Self-driven and proactive attitude with high initiative to take on challenges.
- Willingness to be assigned in Taiwan
- Can speak Mandarin and English.
Work location : Taiwan
If you're interested in this job, you are welcome to fill out the following job application form and send it to email@example.com，We will contact you as soon as possible and provide you with suitable job opportunities
PreviousManila Enterprise : Finance Team Leader / Finance Specialist / Departmental Assistant / Departmental Accountant / Customer Service Specialist / Information Security Engineer / Advertising Promotion Specialist