- Coordinate with the company's business development, formulate IT department goals and work arrangement;
- Planning, building and management of the company's information security related systems;
- Manage and maintain the operation stable of the company's network and application systems, and perform backup;
- Familiar with network problem analysis, have troubleshooting and communication skills;
- Installation, setting, maintenance, and troubleshooting of computer hardware, software and other peripheral devices;
- Familiar with LAN and WAN structure and applications;
- Complete tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- College Degree or above, with at minimun 1 year related working experience, excellent Chinese & English communication;
- Familiar in operation of DNS, Ethernet, Firewall, Hubs/Routers, Intrusion, LAN, Security, TCP/IP, VLAN, VPN;
- Ensure the network and information equipment of all departments operate smoothly;
- Have good communication, coordination, organization and leadership skills;
- Applicant with CCNA license is preferred.
If you're interested in this job, you are welcome to fill out the following job application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org，We will contact you as soon as possible and provide you with suitable job opportunities