We are inspired by a vision of strategy and creative working to create innovative and profitable branded experiences in Asia. We pride ourselves on the way we manage our company, and for the way we treat our employees. We have an opportunity for a Chinese Copywriter, who is fluent in both English and Mandarin, to join our team of creative professionals.
When it comes to engaging customers we believe something magical happens when we connect with consumers.
We help our clients move from the product-flogger to consumer ally—and trust us; this is a move worth making. It's all a question of how you engage people. As a copywriter, you know all about this, so – if you are passionate about your work, fervent about digital, fanatical about delivering the right message, we have a great role for you!
You' ve got a fantastic writing portfolio that showcases a variety of industry verticals in a multitude of formats—from micro-sites to multi-channel executions. You' ve got a few years under your belt as working as a creative copywriter for an advertising agency and you are truly driven by conversion and are ready to embark on the next phase of your career.
You excel when you collaborate with the creative team on innovations and solutions, yet you' re equally comfortable when you have to squirrel yourself away and develop a complicated content strategy. You thrive in a fast paced environment, sweating over deliverables and timelines. But you can wipe that sweat from your brow and meet the client with a cool and professional smile.
Role & Responsibilities
As part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will work collaboratively with other creative souls, marketing minded strategists, and data driven technologists to create effective content for a variety of clients and online applications.
Here' s what you' ll be doing;
- Strategize: collaborate with strategic leaders as part of the creative team on innovative communication ideas for multi-channel as well as digital outlets;
- Conceptualize: working closely with other creatives remotely on finding and developing the right idea…
- Plan: create clear, simple content plans that both marketing executives and CMS developers can understand;
- Design: contribute ideas and work with designers to ensure they come to fruition on mood boards, mocks, distributed media, websites and more;
- Organize: use client collateral, site audits, research and best practices to create a tone and manner, nomenclature, linking strategies and more;
- Write: capture the brand voice to create the right copy at the right time for the right audience;
- Edit & proof: you' re as picky about prepositions as you are about a client' s business goals;
- Present: internal presentation of ideas, support the head of studio during client meetings, and help prepare pitch materials;
- Learn & teach: you' re expected to keep up on industry trends, to share your knowledge and to learn from your peers.
- 5-6 years solid copy/conversion experience in the digital space;
- Impressive portfolio that showcases your work with global brands from some of the best agencies around;
- Fluent written and oral communication in both English AND Mandarin is a MUST;
- Related degree in communication studies, marketing or advertising;
- Heaps of great ideas, knowledge of Sports and a passion for all things digital.
If you' re a conversion copy superstar, then we' d love to hear from you. Remember to send a copy of your CV and anything else – blog, profile, portfolio – that you think we' d like to see!
If you're interested in this job, you are welcome to fill out the following job application form and send it to email@example.com，We will contact you as soon as possible and provide you with suitable job opportunities