- Oversees Market Development Department, in terms of operations, staff training.
- Develop and enhance portfolio of accounts through relationship management of Key contacts within customers’ organization
- Demonstrate a strategic selling approach by identifying key decision makers for various product areas, while successfully positioning and communicating a value proposition.
- Builds relationships with key market influencers, i.e.
- Conducts solid analysis of the opportunity and risks for the department.
- Uses market research to create deep intimacy with specialized market needs.
- Identifies the players—customers, distributors, potential partners, influencers.
- Maximize company profits by maintaining/ developing guest relationships with strategic planning in line with company's direction.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in the Casino Marketing field
- Strong interpersonal skills, a winning attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to develop, prepare and deliver professional presentations
- Time management skills and ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent and professional verbal and written communications in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Have proven accountability when working with confidential information.
- Possess excellent customer service, organizational and communication skills.
If you're interested in this job, you are welcome to fill out the following job application form and send it to email@example.com，We will contact you as soon as possible and provide you with suitable job opportunities