- Handle customers’ inquiries and complaints about overseas tour and entertainment.
- Pick up and drop off customers, and handle all service arrangements for overseas entertainment.
- Track customers’ entertainment status.
- Assist and handle customers’ booking requirements.
- Help customers to arrange overseas tour.
- Excellent and professional language and writing skills, proficient in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Demonstrate professional competence and establish good relationships with various departments and partners.
- Good organizational skills, meticulous management of multiple tasks and careful handling.
- College Degree or above in tourism management, customer service, or related diploma.
If you're interested in this job, you are welcome to fill out the following job application form and send it to email@example.com，We will contact you as soon as possible and provide you with suitable job opportunities