- Develop new UI.
- Create reusable code and library for future usage.
- Optimization applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Manage the versions of Internet applications.
- 2 years relevant job experience.
- Familiar with cross- browser compatibility.
- Relevant skill knowledge and responsive design experience.
If you're interested in this job, you are welcome to fill out the following job application form and send it to email@example.com，We will contact you as soon as possible and provide you with suitable job opportunities
Enterprise Recruitment：Marketing Strategy Director / Training Manager / Staff Relations Assistant / HR Assistant Manager/Manager / BD Supervisor/Assistant Manager / IT Specialist / Cage Cashier / BD Planning Manager/Assistant Planning ManagerNext