- Monitor, record and improve employee performance.
- Provide guidance and support to employees, ensure all employees handle their daily affairs with due diligence.
- Handling with emergencies and complaints, maintain and improve customer service quality.
- Update all operational information and make sure it is correct and up-to-date.
- Develop training courses and regulations.
- Ensure customer service system is working properly and continually improving.
- College degree or above
- 5 years’ experience of online customer service management/ technical support in tourism industry.
- Critical thinking, excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent writing skills.
- Pioneering spirit, good service and teamwork awareness.
- Familiar with MS Office operation and application.
If you're interested in this job, you are welcome to fill out the following job application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org，We will contact you as soon as possible and provide you with suitable job opportunities