- Handling customers' consultation.
- Keep in touch with customers and maintain good cooperation relationship
- Assist in sponsoring or organizing events, responsible for notifying and inviting guests and representatives to attend.
- Handling complaints until the customers and agents are satisfied.
- Ensure departmental systems and reports to be accurate and updated.
- Assign and supervise tasks or work designated to employees.
- Assist and share manager’s strategic plan; monitor, execute and manage it.
- Regularly reflect opinions to supervisors to make improvements.
- Participate in every regular meeting and report complaints from all customers and agents to make recommendations and improve service quality.
- Handling various tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Demonstrate professional competence and establish good relationships with various departments and cooperation partners.
- Work with confidence, independence and self-motivation.
- Excellent professional language and writing skills, proficient in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Able to operate and apply Microsoft programs.
- Willing to take work shifts
- Confidentiality of company information and materials
- Excellent customer service skill, organizing ability and communication skill.
If you're interested in this job, you are welcome to fill out the following job application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org，We will contact you as soon as possible and provide you with suitable job opportunities